2019 Competitions Calendar Released
Start Planning Your 2019 Season Today With The Competitions Calendar
The FFV Competitions Team would like to alert the wider football community to the release of the 2019 competitions calendar.
Start and finish dates for all senior football leagues and cups, juniors, and other key dates like team entry, public holidays and the Boys & Girls FC tournament are included.
- Grand Finals for NPL Victoria, NPL Victoria Women's and the NPL Promotion-Relegation Playoff on the same weekend, nominally at AAMI Park in the third weekend of September. Details TBC.
- A premier competition showpiece in the second weekend of February to start the season. The Community Shield between NPL Victoria premiers Heidelberg United and Dockerty Cup Champions Bentleigh Greens. Exact details TBC.
- NPL Victoria and NPL 2 starting on the third weekend of February.
- Women's NPL Victoria starting in the last weekend of February, the weekend after the Westfield W-League Grand Final.
- FFA Cup qualifying starting in the second weekend of February. Victoria has led the nation in team entries in all five years of the tournament's existence.
- FFA Cup Round 7 - where winners qualify for the National Round of 32 - to be held on midweek dates in mid June.
- The Dockerty Cup final and Women's State Knock-Out Cup final to be held as a double feature on the second weekend in August.
- Men's State Leagues starting on the third weekend of March and Women's State League starting on the first weekend of April.
- Sportsmart Community Juniors and ALDI MiniRoos kicking off in the first weekend of April.
- Boys & Girls FC tournament currently slated for March 17, details TBC