FFV Clubs Earn Share Of $370,000 in Funding To Boost Participation
New VicHealth Grants to Help Boost Participation
More than 130 Victorian sports clubs, including football Clubs in Victoria, will share in over $370,000 to make getting active even easier for Victorians thanks to VicHealth’s Active Club Grants.
This new funding will help local sport clubs across Victoria deliver more opportunities for women and girls to get active. The grants will also provide more social, flexible and accessible sport programs as well as more opportunities for people from disadvantaged communities to take part in sport.
Football Federation Victoria would like to congratulate the following football Clubs who were successful in obtaining an Active Club Grant:
- Bell Park Sports Club
- Essendon Royals Soccer Club
- Armstrong United
- Aspendale Sporting Club
- Beaumaris Soccer Club
- Broadmeadows Stars Sports Club
- FC Leopold
- Geelong Rangers Soccer Club
- Geelong Soccer and Sports Club
- Hampton Park United Sparrows Football Club
- Rowville Eagles Cultural & Sporting Association Inc.
- Sandown Lions F.C
- Shepparton United Soccer Club
- St Kilda Soccer Club Inc.
- Swinburne University Football Club Inc.
- Western Eagles Soccer Club
- Western Suburbs Soccer Club