FFV Media Accreditation 2018
Media Accreditation applications open until January 25, 2018
Applications for Football Federation Victoria Media Accreditation for the 2018 season are now open. Applying for accreditation does not guarantee a pass.
Applications close Thursday January 25, 2018. Please note the deadline has been set to allow pass production and delivery prior to the FFV Community Shields and opening round of NPL Victoria 2, which will be the third weekend in February.
Applications submitted after the January 25 deadline will be considered, however there will be significant delays with no set time frame for both manufacturing and collection or delivery.
Please note FFV has made a number of changes to the Media Terms of Accreditation which we encourage you to review prior to applying.
FFV recognises the importance of club-made media, be it videography, photography or social media. All Club media employees and volunteers must submit a letter of endorsement from their club, see the application form for details.
If granted accreditation, the pass will allow the bearer access to:
- National Premier Leagues Victoria fixtures, including the state finals series and national finals matches staged in Victoria
- National Premier Leagues Victoria Women's fixtures, including the state finals series
- All State League fixtures, including finals series
- Westfield FFA Cup Victoria preliminary round fixtures prior to the national Round of 32
- Dockerty Cup semi-finals and final proudly presented by Mitre
- All Women's State Knockout Cup (current Team App Cup) fixtures
- And other FFV-hosted fixtures as advised
However, it does not grant access to:
- National Premier Leagues National Finals Series matches staged outside Victoria
- Westfield FFA Cup fixtures from the national Round of 32 onwards
- Any Hyundai A-League, Westfield W-League, or Foxtel National Youth League fixtures
- Any international matches
Successful applications submitted prior to the January 25, 2018 deadline will have the applicant notified by email and pass sent by post to the address provided in the application form.
FFV's social media platforms will continue unchanged in 2018.
Live match-day updates, cup draws, club updates and news retweets will continue on @FFV365
If you have any questions about media accreditation, please call FFV Media and Communications Manager Teo Pellizzeri on 9474 1821 or via email email@example.com