FFV Seeking Director Applications
FFV Seeks Two Directors To Enhance Revitalised Board
Football Federation of Victoria (“FFV”) is a mission driven sporting organisation, responsible for the administration, governance and prosperity of football (soccer) in Victoria.
Football Federation Victoria (FFV) seeks two directors to enhance the revitalised FFV Board in pursuit of a bold vision for football in Victoria.
The directors will be motivated by the challenges and responsibilities of the role and committed to actively contributing to positive impacts, while upholding the highest governance standards at all times.
Candidates will be considered on the following criteria:
- An understanding of, and adherence to, best practise governance standards
- The ability to form a working relationship with the board members and CEO
- Familiarity with FFV governance structure.
Targeted skills and experience:
- Transformative strategy development and planning
- Government policy, government relations and political advocacy
- Infrastructure, facilities and industrial planning
- Customer and membership services
- Corporate commercial acumen.
Priority given to:
- Experience in community and multi-stakeholder organisations
- An understanding of the challenges involved in the governance of sport
- Willingness to engage regularly with the Victorian football community
- Membership of relevant professional or industry associations
- Strong and diverse social and professional networks.
Confidential applications for the role, including a current CV or queries should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 29th September, 2017.