Inaugural All Abilities League kicks off this weekend!
Commencing Saturday June 3
For the first time in the sport’s history, Football Federation Victoria (FFV) is launching the Inaugural All Abilities League (The League) together with eight Community and PlayStation 4 National Premier League football clubs across metropolitan and regional Victoria.
Commencing Saturday June 3, The League comprises of 18 teams across four divisions, which have been developed by co-designing the structures with volunteer coaches and club leaders in All Abilities Football.
Megan Smith (All Abilities Coordinator) and Jen Willmott (Competitions Coordinator) from FFV would like to recognise the hours of commitment by clubs with All Abilities Football programs, who have come together to ensure the Inaugural All Abilities League meets the needs of the players, their guardians and families.
FFV is particularly proud of all the commitment from clubs’ and coaches to ensuring The League promotes and welcomes people of all ages to play football in a team, regardless of their gender, background or ability.
- Collingwood Junior Eagles – Program Manager, Annette Hall and Team
- Doveton Special Soccer School – Head Coach, Juan Carlos Loyola and Team
- Northern Falcons FC – Anthony Risoli and Team
- Mitchell Rangers SC – Paul Sirianni and Team
- Northcote City FC – George Prapas, Johnny Wrigley and Team
- Point Cook Soccer Club – Chris Van Heer and Team
- Ringwood City Soccer Club – Fiona Fisher and Team
- Wangaratta City FC / Just For Kicks Program – Jack McNeilly and Lisa Campagna
- FFV 7-a-side Football State Team Coaches - Seb Zancan and Andrew Rofo
- AAA Program Ambassador and Pararoo – Ben Roche
FFV encourages fans of football to attend one of the games as part of the Inaugural All Abilities League this season. Click here to view the competition fixtures on SportsTG.
For more information about All Abilities Football programs, The League and the upcoming Inaugural All Abilities Gala Day on Sunday June 25, click here.