Media Accreditation 2017 Open
Applications for FFV Media Accreditation Open
Applications for Football Federation Victoria Media Accreditation for the 2017 season are now open.
Please complete the form below to apply for 2017 Football Federation Victoria (FFV) media accreditation.
Applications close Friday, January 13, 2017. Please note the deadline has been set to allow pass production and distribution prior to the FFV Community Shield, which will be held in late January or early February.
Applications submitted after the January 13 deadline will be considered, however pass production and delivery will be delayed and passes will not be distributed until after the start of the PlayStation 4 NPL Victoria season.
If granted accreditation, this pass will allow the bearer access to:
- All PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues Victoria fixtures, including the state finals series
- All PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues Victoria Women's fixtures, including the state finals series
- All Zagame's State League fixtures, including finals series
- Westfield FFA Cup Victoria preliminary round fixtures prior to the national Round of 32
- Dockerty Cup semi-finals and final
- All Women's State Knockout Cup (Team App Cup) fixtures
- And other FFV-hosted fixtures as advised
However, it does not grant access to:
- PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues National Finals Series matches
- Westfield FFA Cup fixtures from the national Round of 32 onwards
- Any Hyundai A-League, Westfield W-League, or Foxtel National Youth League fixtures
- Any international matches
Applying for accreditation does not guarantee a pass. Successful applications submitted prior to the January 13 deadline will have the applicant notified by email and pass sent by post to the address provided in the application form.
In your application you must agree to the 2017 Media Terms of Accreditation. To view them, click here.
If you have any questions about media accreditation, please call FFV Media and Communications Manager Teo Pellizzeri on 9474 1821 or via email email@example.com