Register now for the 2016 Club Administrators Conference
The conference will be held at Monash University (Caulfield) on February 13
The 2016 Club Administrators Conference, proudly presented by Sportsmart, is promising to be the biggest and best ever with exciting giveaways and much more.
The conference is for new and returning club administrators, with information and training sessions held on the day to cover all bases ahead of the 2016 season.
Monash University (Caulfield) will host the event on Saturday February 13, 2016 and Football Federation Victoria is pleased to offer free club administrator packs to the first 200 people who RSVP, and attend on the day.
Below is a summary of what you can look forward to at the 2016 Club Administrators Conference:
- Prize draws throughout the day for clubs and individuals
- Training sessions: MyFootballClub, Fox Sports Pulse, Club Finance System
- Information sessions: competitions, grants, sponsorship, social media, players and volunteers - recruitment and retention
- Staff available at stalls all day to answer questions
- Sponsors and partners offering generous discounts throughout the day (club equipment, balls, trophies, apparel etc.)
- Ability to collect match record books and marshal vests
Please RSVP the attendance for yourself and other club officials who will be present on the day.