Team Vic Seeking Officials
School Sport Victoria Opportunities
School Sport Victoria is seeking passionate, committed and energetic team coaches and team managers to join our Team Vic team.
There are opportunities for those who are motivated, thrive working with student-athletes, reliable and interested in contributing to the success of an exciting interstate sporting program.
The successful candidate will be required to provide operational, management and coaching support for the relevant School Sport Victoria Team Vic state team participating in School Sport Australia Championships in 2019-2020.
See this link for further details including position descriptions and key responsibilities.
SSV are seeking:
Football (Soccer) Coach - 12 Years Boys (Closes Friday 16 November)
Football (Soccer) Manager - 12 Years Boys (Closes Friday 16 November)
Football (Soccer) Coach - 12 Years Girls (Closes Friday 16 November)
Football (Soccer) Manager - 12 Years Girls (Closes Friday 16 November)
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Demonstrated management / coaching in the particular sport at a school / community or higher level.
• Demonstrated leadership in the management and coaching of students of various ages and abilities.
• Demonstrated level of knowledge of the rules and regulations of the relevant sport and an understanding of the values that underpin School Sport Australia Championships.
• Coaches must hold a current National Coaching Accreditation Scheme (NCAS) qualification in the relevant sport.
• Must hold current first aid qualifications.
• All teacher applicants must hold current VIT registration. Non-teacher applicants must hold current Working with Children (WWC) accreditation.